* ALL GUESTS are required to register at the office before checking into your RV site or cabin. Check in time is between 3:00 and 8:00 PM. We do not accept early check-ins OR late arrivals. Please be respectful of others and arrive before 8:00 PM and dont be that person that everyone complains about checking in late that disrupts the campground. It is very dark in the park at night and we dont want you risking damage to your rig, our property, or someone elses property.
* Office hours are from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm. All CHECK-INS and GUEST SERVICES start and end at this time.
* All RV's are required to have a surge protector while connected to our 30 AMP service. WE DO NOT offer 50 AMP service.
* No towable RV's over 35 feet please. (Exceptions can be made for motorhomes with folks that have experience.
* Quiet hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
* Property speed limit is 10 mph.
* All buildings are non-smoking.
* Pets are allowed in the campground and the Camping Cabins. Camping Cabins are designated as cabins 8 & 11 ONLY. (Refer to camp map) ALL pets must be declared when making your reservation. All pets must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after. You will be asked to leave if caught not cleaning up after your pet.
* Pets are not to be left unattended in the camping cabins.
* Fireworks are prohibited.
* Tents are not allowed by the cabins.
* Campfires are only permitted in the fire rings, and must be attended to at all times. Campfires are not permitted during high winds or fire bans.
* Messy vehicle maintenance is prohibited.
* Campground trash receptacle is located near the campground entrance/exit. All campers are required to leave their campsite free of debris/trash upon departure.
*** No parking or driving on the grass area UNLESS its a designated parking area. (please refer to our camp map) RV'S are not allowed on the gravel road that circles cabin's 1 through 5. Road is narrow and you risk property damage to cabins, landscape and your rig. If you need to leave and re-enter the campground to use the dumpstation, please pull onto the blacktop road that belongs to The Roost Resort (NOT HIGHWAY 16A), backup and reenter the campground. Also there is to be NO Parking and/or Stopping near the front entrance on the gravel road. You are possibly blocking others who are trying to leave/enter the facility.
*** RV sites are designated for 1 tow vehicle and one RV only. We have limited room and its hard to accomodate extra toy trailers. If you plan on bringing an extra trailer/car with you, you must notify us at the time of the reservation. Extra fees may apply.
*** If you are renting a cabin, you are required to clean up after yourselves. Dishes are to be washed and put away and all trash is to be removed prior to checking out. Additional cleaning fees will be levied and charged to your credit card for failure to comply with our check out policy.
*** Late checkouts on all Cabins will result in a late fee of 25.00 starting at our 10:00 AM check out time. There will be an additional 25.00 applied for each half hour after that of delayed departure. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
*** Any items that become damaged and / or missing from the cabins during your stay will be charged a replacement fee.
* No refunds for early departures.
**** NO CALL NO SHOW RESERVATIONS WILL BE CHARGED FULL RENTAL PRICE !!!
**** Check in time - 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
**** Check out time is 10:00 am. (Please check out by the appropriate time to allow hosts the time needed to properly prepare for new guests arriving)
The Roost Resort is privately owned and the owners reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests and/or loss of money, jewelry, or other valuables of any kind. Guests will be responsible for property damage.
We are not a public facility. We do not have public restrooms. NO Groups of (more than 3) UN-REGISTERED GUESTS WILL BE PERMITTED. Common area's are reserved for registered guests only. The chuckwagon and grill area is for owners private use.
********* NO EARLY CHECK-INS ********
******** N0 LATE ARRIVALS ********
Warning: Under South Dakota Law, a private campground owner or an employee or officer of a private campground owner is not liable for an injury to or the death of a person or any property damage resulting in the inherent risks of camping.